Wills Eye is easily accessible by public transportation.
SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) provides transit services for Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. Routes nearby Wills Eye are:
- Bus and trolley routes: 9, 12, 17, 21, 23, 27, 32, 33, 38, 42, 44, 47, 48, 61, 76, 90, C.
- Subway-surface routes: 10, 11, 13, 34, 36.
- Subway lines: Broad St. Subway, Market-Frankford Elevated Line.
- Regional Rail: to Jefferson Station (10th and Market Streets).
Telephone: (215) 580-7800 Website: www.septa.org.
PATCO High Speed Line (from New Jersey)
The PATCO station closest to Wills Eye is at 9th & Locust Streets and is open 4:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. everyday. Handicap accessible PATCO stations, open 24 hours/day, 7 days a week, are located at 15-16th & Locust and 8th & Market Streets.
Telephone: (856) 772-6900 in New Jersey; (215) 922-4600 in Pennsylvania. Website: www.ridepatco.org
30th & Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19104
New Jersey Transit
For information in New Jersey: (800) 582-5946
For information in Pennsylvania: (215) 569-3752
Philadelphia International Airport
WILLS EYE HOSPITAL – MAIN BUILDING
Walnut Towers Garage Parking
Enter Walnut Towers Garage on 8th Street or 9th Street between Locust and Walnut Streets and Walnut Street just before 9th Street. If you Park on levels 2 – 6 take the parking garage elevators to the ground floor. Walk through the garage lobby to enter the Wills Eye Main Lobby. If you park on level 7 you will enter on our Surgical Suite floor. You can use the elevators to access our other departments. Parking tickets can be validated, for discounted parking on the 7th floor.
Open: Mon – Fri, 6 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Sat, 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Sun, 8 a.m. to midnight
WILLS EYE HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
The Wills Eye Emergency Department is located in the Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience Building on 9th Street between Walnut and Locust Streets. For easy access to our Emergency Department, park in the Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience Garage. DO NOT PARK in the Walnut Towers Garage.
Open: 7 days, 24 hours
Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience Garage
Entrance on 9th Street between Locust and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Alternate Parking Sites
- Walnut Street Theater Lot, 819 Walnut Street (across the street from Wills Eye entrance) map
- Downtown Garage – enter on Walnut St. between 9th and 10th, and 10th between Sansom and Walnut Sts. Open: Mon.-Sat., 6:30 a.m. – midnight Sun., 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Central – lot at 801 Chestnut St. – enter on 8th St. Open: 7 days, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. map
- 5-Star Garage – 733 Chestnut St. – enter on 8th St. Open: 7 days, 24 hours map
- Parkway – lot at 8th and Ludlow Sts. Open: 7 days, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Important Phone Numbers:
Appointments: Toll Free (877) AT-WILLS (289-4557)
Request an appointment online
General Information: (215) 928-3000
Wills Eye Emergency Department
Phone: (215) 503-8080
Fax: (215) 503-8088