The 1832 Society recognizes annual, leadership gifts of $1,832 or more to the Fund for Vision, making it possible for Wills Eye Hospital to address its highest priority needs in research, medical education, and patient care.
Benefits of Membership in the 1832 Society include:
- Special donor recognition including leadership recognition in the Wills Eye Hospital annual report
- Your name listed on the annual 1832 Society membership plaque displayed in the main lobby of Wills Eye Hospital (to be installed in the the fall)
- Complimentary parking privileges (up to six visits per year)
- Invitations to exclusive special events with other philanthropic leaders
- For Visionary, Platinum, Gold and Silver members, Wills Eye Staff are available to assist you with scheduling appointments, greet you when care is needed, escort you to your appointments, and more
We look forward to mailing your membership package and parking passes . The IRS requires that we inform you of any goods or services provided to you, which would reduce the tax deductible portion of your gift. The value of complimentary parking at Wills Eye Hospital is $28 for up to 12 hours or $56 if you accept two complimentary parking cards.
Wills Eye Foundation is the sole fundraising arm of Wills Eye Hospital and is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and a public charity under Setion 501(c)(3) AND 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.