Areas of Interest
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
Maureen Lloyd, MD is a Board-Certified ophthalmologist who specializes in Pediatric Ophthalmology and adult strabismus.
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Yale University and received her medical degree from the Stony Brook University of Medicine, NY in 2013. She completed her internship at the Beth Israel Medical Center in NY, pursued her residency at Alpert Medical School of Brown University in RI, and graduated from fellowship training at the Wills Eye Hospital in 2018.
Dr. Lloyd has published several articles including topics such as reviews of screening protocols and case reports of interest to other pediatric ophthalmologists.
Her goal is to provide compassionate care to the children of Philadelphia while sharing her passion for pediatric ophthalmology with the next generation of eye physicians and surgeons.
- Fellowship: Wills Eye Hospital
- Residency: Brown University
- Medical School: Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Yale University
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus