Dr. Christopher Williams is Chief of Ophthalmology at Crozer Chester Medical Center. He is also an Associate Professor of Ophthalmology atSidney Kimmel Medical College at Jefferson University and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Temple University School of Medicine. He specializes in Lasik, small incision cataract surgery, including laser assisted cataract surgery, as well as glaucoma surgery. He is a graduate of The University of Iowa College of Medicine, and he completed his residency at Wills Eye Hospital and a Research Fellowship in Corneal and External Disease at Wills Eye Hospital.
Dr. Williams sits on multiple boards of the Academy of Ophthalmology, and lends his time as an examiner. He has been selected as “Top Doc” by Philadelphia and Mainline magazines for multiple years. He has also established a network outreach program for the County of Delaware geared toward eye health awareness.
American Board of Ophthalmology
– Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Jefferson University
– Clinical Assistant Professor at Temple University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Wills Eye Hospital, Cornea and External Diseases – 1993
- Residency: Wills Eye Hospital – 1992
- Medical School: University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine – 1988