Dr. Dardenne provides comprehensive eye exams including contact lens fittings and evaluations.
- Residency: Ocular Disease, Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center (affiliated with Ohio State University)
- Optometry School: State University of New York College of Optometry
- Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh
Optometrist: Pennsylvania State Board of Optometry; Ohio State Board of Optometry
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (FAAO)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry (ABO)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association (POA)
- Member of the American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Member of the Armed Forces Optometric Society (AFOS)
- Member of the National Association of VA Optometrists (NAVAO)
Honors and Awards
- NAVAO Travel Scholarship for AAO San Antonio
- SUNY College of Optometry Dean’s List
- Walmart Scholarship
- American Optometric Foundation Travel Grant Recipient November 2016
- Dardenne, C., & Horton, M. (2018, November). Pituitary Apoplexy Presenting as an Incomplete, Pupil-Sparing Third Nerve Palsy with Headache. 2018 AAO Meeting in San Antonio, TX.
- Dardenne, C., & Horton, M. (2018, October). Clinically Significant Macular Edema in Moderate Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy Patients. 2018 East West Conference in Cleveland, OH.