Areas of Interest
- Cosmetic and Functional Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Cosmetic periocular and facial injectables (neurotoxin and fillers)
- Lacrimal Surgery
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Blair Armstrong, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist and attending surgeon on the Oculoplastics and Orbital Surgery Service at Wills Eye Hospital and a clinical assistant professor at Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. She treats a wide variety of eyelid, orbital and lacrimal conditions. She has a special interest in eyelid reconstruction and cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical treatments of the face and peri-ocular region.
Dr. Armstrong grew up in the Philadelphia suburbs and is an honors graduate of Boston College and Thomas Jefferson University of Medicine. Dr. Armstrong completed her internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center and completed her ophthalmology residency training at Wills Eye Hospital. Dr. Armstrong then completed a fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology, oculoplastics, orbital, and reconstructive surgery at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Following fellowship and prior to returning to Philadelphia, Dr. Armstrong served as the Director of Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive, and Orbital surgery at Boston University and an assistant professor at Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. Armstrong has authored numerous publications and book chapters and has been an invited speaker at several conferences and meetings.
American Board of Ophthalmology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center – Neuro Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics, Orbital, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Residency: Wills Eye Hospital
- Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Undergraduate: Boston College