We are currently seeking a multitalented Writing/Marketing Communications Intern to join us during Summer 2015.
Gain firsthand experience and flex your creative muscles with this unique opportunity to become part of a robust communications and marketing team for one of the nation’s leading eye hospitals.
You are a talented, hard-working individual and creative thinker who will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of communications, branding and marketing initiatives, with a heavy emphasis on writing/editing.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Editing, writing and developing corporate communications, website content, magazine/newsletter articles, social media content, scripts, press releases, etc.
- Assisting in a wide range of communication, branding, media relations, and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinating with other marketing/communications staff, technical staff, and company leadership.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Creative/Technical Writing, Marketing or related field from an accredited university.
• 3.0 or higher GPA
• Excellent written and oral communication, listening, and proofreading skills (grammar, punctuation, etc.).
• Must thrive in a team environment and have a passion for writing. • Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, pay close attention to details, and meet deadlines. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of writing styles (e.g., AP Style).
• Interest in healthcare.
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email: HR@willseye.org