Wills Eye and A New World of Ophthalmology
The Ophthalmologist, an online publication, presents its September 2020 issue in collaboration with Wills Eye Hospital. Written by Wills specialists, the articles detail:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected their fields, including ocular oncology, ophthalmic research, and trauma.
- The latest research and news coming from Wills Eye.
- What it takes to train the next generation of residents.
- Identifying undiagnosed glaucoma patients.
- Uveitis identification.
- Treating the skull base.
- Anovel portable head-mounted perimeter.
- How the residency program at Wills instills competence, confidence and a life-long passion for the field.