Cornea Research Fellowship Program Requirements
If you are interested in our Research Fellowship Program in Cornea & External Disease, please compete and return the following:
- Application Form (Download)
- Brief (one page) statement about your professional goals and proposed activities during the period.
- Photocopy of your score report for USMLE [all steps] 1, 2, & 3 if J-1 sponsored.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Small photograph
Applicants should also arrange for the following:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and medical schools attended, sent either from the schools to us directly, or an official, sealed transcript with the school registrar's signature sent to us by the applicant.
- Letters of recommendation should be sent by at least three professional associates (one to include your residency program director and/or the Chair, Department of Ophthalmology).
Research fellowship applications will be reviewed year round and scheduled subject to availability.