Areas of Support
Charitable giving to Wills Eye provides resources that would not otherwise be available. Each generous contribution helps us improve patient care, advance research and support top-notch medical education.
Fund for Vision
The Fund for Vision is our annual fund campaign seeking unrestricted contributions to Wills Eye.
Wills Eye is dedicated to each patient we serve regardless of their financial status and ability to pay.
Education and Research
Wills Eye has focused on medical education since it established the nation’s first ophthalmology residency program in 1839. Charitable contributions towards research at Wills Eye provide critical resources necessary in helping us reduce or eliminate the disabling effects of eye disease both in our community and around the world.
- Resident Education
- Corneal Research and Fellowship
- General Research
- Glaucoma Research
- J. Arch McNamara, MD Memorial Fund for Retina Research and Education (learn more...)
- Macular Degeneration Research
- Ocular Oncology Research
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ocular Genetics
- Sight 4 Kids Fund (learn more...)
- Hearts for Jayla Fund
- The Joseph H. Calhoun, MD Fund (learn more...)
- Leonard B. Nelson, MD Fund for Strabismus and Amblyopia
- William B. Tasman Chair in Ophthalmology
- Brady-Shields Research Chair in Ocular Oncology
- Peter R. Laibson, MD Corneal Research and Education Fund
- Esposito Professorship in Glaucoma Research
- Simmonds Professorship in Ophthalmic Pathology